Attached at the hip...literally!


Definitely felt like this yesterday, lol. Let me explain.

Yesterday was the first day Chloe and I spent together where I didn't have to worry about school. She was home after being almost a week at her grandmother's house. From the moment we woke up until she went to sleep that night, she did not let me go. She wanted me to sit down and play with her. Which I didn't mind doing but she didn't want me to get up at ALL. Plus the house was a complete mess since I hadn't done any housework for almost three weeks. I spent the day alternating between chores and clingy child. She didn't want me to put away clothes or wash dishes. She just wanted me to sit down and talk to Ginger the talking cat on the IPad or draw her name over and over again on a piece of paper. A few times I just had to sit there while she played then try to sneak away after about ten minutes. I know it's because she missed me and I missed her too! Even when we went to church later that night she didn't want to be with anyone else. She only wanted to be in my arms. My little sweetness. Now the house is clean so we can sit down and play all day long if she wants lol. 

How about you? Has your child ever been extra clingy with you? Didn't let you do anything all day?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How am I supposed to breathe with no air?

Post Tax Season Breather

Makes me wanna...SCREAM