About us!

Hello all and welcome to my mommy blog! I'm really excited to begin documenting my journey as a mother. My name is Belinda. I am 27 years old, married to my high school sweetheart Jeff for 5-yrs this December and we have a beautiful two-year old girl named Chloe.
This is us!
Mommy-hood has come as quite a shocker to the both of us. Having a child completely changed our dynamic but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a mother and most recently a stay-at-home mother. I lost my job this past March and it was actually the best thing that could have happened to me. When my husband and I were working we had to alternate between both our mothers to care for Chloe. My poor baby was quite nomadic, with no consistent babysitter because both our mothers are disabled and have numerous appointments.When I lost my job I was given the opportunity to being able to stay home with Chloe and give her consistent care and discipline. I've been able to instruct her and teach her new words, colors, shapes, etc. I've seen her grow and learn so quickly. It has been wonderful! I definitely do not want to go back to work! So I'm trying not to.

In this blog I plan to discuss life with Chloe and how that effects me and my husband. Life as a housewife and a small home business owner (I started as a distributor with It Works! Global, more about that later!). And of course the many hijinks and learning experiences with the little diva who calls herself "Yowee". lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How am I supposed to breathe with no air?

Post Tax Season Breather

Makes me wanna...SCREAM